INDIAN COMPANIES AT EFM
- DQ Entertainment International will showcase its production prowess and announce the launch of two animated feature films for release. it is at EFM to identify and align with partners globally for the funding, production and distribution of the same. MGB stand 162
- Senior representative from film production house Red Chillies Entertainments promoted by shah Rukk Khan and Gauri Khan will be at EFM. The company has been on a steady growth curve in the sphere of motion picture production and distribution. Red Chillies Entertainments has branched itself into other domains of production as well, and currently parents film production, VfX – special effects, and multi-media equipment management.
- Custard Apple Pictures is a sales, distribution & production company enabling independent feature films and documentary projects in India and Europe. Its focus is on bridging cinematic vision of the talents of India and Europe to deliver commercially viable cinema with artistic excellence. MGB stand 40.
- Viacom18 Motion Pictures (producer of latest blockbuster film Padmavat) is india’s finest fully integrated motion pictures studio that has emerged as a force to reckon with by delivering a stream of critically and commercially successful films. It offers differentiated and meaningful cinema.
- PVR Pictures Limited is the largest independent studio for the distribution of hollywood films in India. A 100 per cent owned subsidiary of PVR limited, it is the motion picture arm of the largest cinema exhibition company in the country. Its objective is to acquire all rights for hollywood films and other language films for India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Pakistan.
- Vista India Digital Media provides value added solutions to manage your brand and assets in the evolving digital ecosystem. Its trained team takes over your assets and helps you monetize across the world’s largest digital platforms. Vista’s partners include some of India’s largest brands and the largest international platforms for ecommerce.
- VR Films & Studios is at EFM to acquire all rights of english and foreign language films for Indian subcontinent. It has 65 dubbing studios across India which provide dubbing, mixing and editing services to various film and tv clients worldwide.
- Zee Studios International — the film division of Zee entertainment is at EFM. Its current portfolio includes A-list hindi actors with films like Akshay Kumar’s Rustom, Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees, Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar, Sridevi’s Mom, Irr-Fan’s yet untitled film, Bareilly Ki Barfi from Nitesh Tiwari of Dangal fame. Zee studios international has close to 17 films including movies in Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi and South Indian languages.
Activities are being planned at the Indian Embassy during Berline nd EFM. National Award winning film Neerja will be screened on this occasion
Q’s Garbage is a revenge tale about two women subjected to different forms of male oppression. It explores the vacuity of notions of masculinity propagated in popular culture, political spheres and religious sermons