DQE, the global entertainment production and distribution company, is pleased to announce that it has signed a significant number of content acquisition deal with leading broadcasters around the world for multiple properties produced by DQE for distribution.
Various TV distribution deals were concluded for DQE properties such as The Jungle Book TV series, The Jungle Book Christmas special, The Jungle Book Safari, Peter Pan TV series, Robin Hood TV series among others. With the signing of many of these acquisition agreement, DQE will now be able to expand its footprint into the vast and growing kids entertainment market across the world .
The following as some of the distribution deals that were closed by the company :
- After the resounding success of its previous two seasons Viacom 18 India has acquired the television broadcast rights for Jungle Book season 3 for India along with season 1 and season 2 .
- The broadcast rights for Iron man season 2, Casper Season 1, Lassie and Peter Pan season 2 has been acquired from DQE’s content library for Srilanka .
- Discovery Latin America renewed its license for the television rights for Jungle Book Christmas special .
- RTM from Malaysia has acquired the TV rights for Jungle Book Safari , a show which is a mix of live action and animation .
- SH Channel acquired the rights for DQE’s latest IP –The Psammy show for Israel .
- The TV rights for Peter pan season 1 & 2 , Jungle Book season 1 & 2 and Robin Hood season 1 was acquired for Kuwait .
With the closure of the above distribution deals the company expects a positive complementary boost towards its licensing & mechanising efforts for these regions .The company is presently in discussion with various other leading broadcast partners for some of its latest shows that are expected to complete production this year such as Jungle Book season 3 , Robinhood season 2 and The Psammy show .